By accepting these enrolment Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have read and understood the information below.
A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be emailed to you upon submission of your online Application for Enrolment.
A written agreement commences upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and will apply for the period that the student is enrolled with HeliTSA Pty Ltd.
HeliTSA Pty Ltd and the student may enter into further written agreements as required. These will normally relate to examinations and assessments, failure to make reasonable progress or attendance issues.
CODE OF CONDUCT
HeliTSA Pty Ltd will:
- Use its best endeavors to provide the student with tuition, supervision, assessment and support services of a professional standard in the course of study (the course) for which the student is enrolled;
- Comply with its obligations under the current Aviation Regulations;
- Give reasonable notice of any changes in the course required because of changes in funding, staffing or any other reasonable cause.
The applicant understands and accepts that:
- Students must observe the Procedures and Policies of HeliTSA Pty Ltd in relation to enrolment, payment of fees, examinations, attendance, and complaints in all matters connected with academic progress;
- HeliTSA Pty Ltd reserves the right not to provide learning during any suspension;
- To use his/her best endeavours to fulfil the requirements prescribed by HeliTSA Pty Ltd during the course;
- To provide HeliTSA Pty Ltd with change of details – including phone, email and address – within 14 days;
- To accept responsibility for his/her learning with the support of instructional staff, including regularly checking emails for communications, resources, policies and procedures;
- Complete, to an agreed standard, all of the work required, both in class and additional tasks;
- Take responsibility for his/her personal behaviour during all learning activities;
- Use and care for the resources of HeliTSA Pty Ltd and its training partners in a lawful, safe and appropriate manner;
- Choose to display a positive attitude towards safety procedures and apply approved maintenance practices at all times;
- Choose to respect, apply and display tolerance and consideration toward persons associated with HeliTSA Pty Ltd;
- To maintain a minimum 90% Course Attendance rate and a minimum 75% Pass Mark on Part 147 examinations;
- To advise HeliTSA Pty Ltd immediately of any extenuating circumstances leading to the incapacity to meet the requirements of training;
- Minimum course numbers must be met for this course to proceed. Where a course does not meet minimum numbers, the course may be deferred to the next available date or the course cancelled. In this instance, you will be notified in writing and provided with available options with a minimum of 14 days notice from the scheduled commencement date.
ENROLMENT DEFERMENT, SUSPENSION AND CANCELLATION
[Deferment/Suspension: is to temporarily put study on hold]
[Cancellation: is to permanently end the study]
Your enrolment deposit fee is non-refundable and allows for up to one (1) course date transfer. Transfer requests must be supplied in writing at least 28 days prior to the course commencement date.
Below are some of the circumstances where a student enrolment can be deferred/suspended/cancelled:
- Breach of HeliTSA Pty Ltd Policies and Procedures (including the Code of Conduct);
- Non-payment of fees;
- Failure to meet the requirements of Course Attendance and/or Pass Mark;
- A student is deemed not suitable for the course.
FEES AND CHARGES
The applicant confirms:
- I am aware of the tuition and additional costs associated with studying in my nominated HeliTSA Pty Ltd program and I am prepared to meet these costs, including tuition payments as required;
- I understand that if I have not paid tuition fees in full two (2) weeks prior to the course commencement date that my enrolment may be suspended or cancelled.
Refunds are only given under the following circumstances:
- HeliTSA Pty Ltd cancels a course where the course does not meet minimum numbers.
The applicant confirms:
- I am aware that a course deposit is non-refundable unless HeliTSA Pty Ltd cancels the course.
- I am aware that any refund is only applicable to course fees and not external costs such as transfers, car hire and accommodation.
Students are required to maintain up-to-date records of their personal contact details including address, telephone number and email address (including both Australia and overseas). For international students, this is a requirement under the student visa. Details should be updated in your online student portal via www.helitsa.com.au.
ACADEMIC PROGRESS & ATTENDANCE
Academic progress and attendance is regularly monitored by HeliTSA Pty Ltd. If the course you are enrolled into has a regulatory or licence outcome, additional requirements may apply for successful completion of the course
All tuition fees must be paid in full prior to certification being issued. Certifications will be issued within 30 days of final assessment.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this written agreement, or otherwise relating to the performance by HeliTSA Pty Ltd or its staff of their responsibilities to the student, shall be addressed through the following Complaints and Appeals procedures. All these procedures must be exhausted before the dispute can be taken to any external forum.
HeliTSA Pty Ltd is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. The personal information disclosed by you will be used for the purposes of identifying you and confirming your participation. If applicable, financial information disclosed by you will be used only for the purposes of affecting the transaction to which it relates, and will be kept securely until legally able to be deleted. Otherwise, the personal information disclosed will be used by us to communicate with you about our products and services.
Information collected about you on this form and during your enrolment can be provided, in certain circumstances, to the Australian Government and designated authorities. In other instances information collected on this form or during your enrolment can be disclosed without your consent where authorise or required by law. By providing your private email address on this form, students accept that they are giving permission to HeliTSA Pty Ltd to communicate with them on any matters relating to enrolment at HeliTSA Pty Ltd.
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by HeliTSA Pty Ltd for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. HeliTSA Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies.
I acknowledge that I have met the CASA and/or EASA entry requirements (category licence/compliant 465) to participate in the type training course which I have nominated. I understand that if the entry requirements are not met and I wish to continue to participate in the type training course, my result may not be eligible for notification with CASA.
I consent and give permission for HeliTSA Pty Ltd to:
- I acknowledge photography or video materials taken on course by HeliTSA Pty Ltd may feature my image and may be used on the HeliTSA Pty Ltd website, social media, in newsletters and publications as well as any other marketing collateral distributed. I understand that no personal information, such as names, will be used in any publications unless express consent is given. I further understand that this consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, upon written notice.
- Obtain and maintain all details relating to my academic record. I acknowledge that the provision of incorrect information and documentation relating to my application may result in the cancellation of my enrolment.
- The information I provide during the enrolment application process and the supporting documentation, to the best of my knowledge, are true and correct.
- I have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above.